Uzbekistan Tourist visa
Uzbekistan Tourist visa for Eswatini citizens
Swazi citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan Tourist visa is required for Swazi citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan Tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan Tourist visa. You can find Uzbekistan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Uzbekistan from Eswatini?
Yes, Uzbekistan Tourist visa is required for Swazi citizens. Swazi passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Uzbekistan visit visa conditions for Swazi citizens
- You can apply for visa at the uzbekistan embassy and a Letter of invitation is compulsory.
- First, however, you need to fill in a form online and print it and then you can visit the embassy.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Swazi citizens
Documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Eswatini include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Uzbekistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Uzbekistan Tourist visa from Eswatini
Uzbekistan tourist visa application process for Swazi citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Swazi citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Uzbekistan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Uzbekistan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Uzbekistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Swazi passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uzbekistan. If not apply for a new Swazi passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Uzbekistan.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Uzbekistan
Visa processing After submission your Uzbekistan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Uzbekistan in their passport and can collect passport from the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Uzbekistan tourist visa
- You fill in the dates you want on your application form, and these are the dates you will be granted to visit Uzbekistan.
- You can enter Uzbekistan at any point within the 30-day duration of the visa.
- Make sure Eswatini passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Uzbekistan.
- Always carry Eswatini passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Uzbekistan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Uzbekistan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Uzbekistan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Uzbekistan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Uzbekistan.
- Research the weather conditions in Uzbekistan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Uzbekistan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Uzbekistan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Uzbekistan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Uzbekistan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Uzbekistan Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.